Friday 13 August 2010

International Understanding Day(I.U Day)

31.7.2010
Today have an events for Interact Club which is call International Understanding Day..^^
It will held on my secondary school-SMK Kepong Baru,School Hall..^^

Since my beloved teacher have call ex-senior to join this events,so Hang Leong and Me back to secondary school join it!!^^

SMK KEPONG BARU,SCHOOL HALL
The Ticket & Food Voucher
The Rules & Regulations
 The title of this year I.U Day is Harmony Festival
 The Host
So now,let start the Events! =)
Solo MJ Dance
 Street Magic
Solo Singing
Then is Dinner Times!!^^
After Dinner Times continue the performances..=)
Fashion Show
Winner of Best Dressed
Lucky Draw
Solo Singing
Solo Singing
This guy was so Funny!!
He song the Justine Bieber-Baby that song!!
Wow!! Is Great!!! Wonderful!!! hahaha...^^
Group Dance
This is the Principal-Mr.Lim Hean Hwa
My beloved teacher and my beloved junior..^^
Okay..That all about the Events..^^
Thanks,you guys!!
Have a Great Day!!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment