Thursday 11 February 2010

1U with zk

10.1.2010
today my mum bought "lam mee' for me..!!^^
long time dun have ate ady..haha..NICE!!!^^
after finished breakfast then zk came to fetch me,
together to 1U watched movie..
zk,wat u laughing?haha..
hey..drove carefully la..dun looked here..hehe..
ME..^^
(take tis while zk driving)
reached 1U d..^^
bcos CNY coming soon,so every shopping centre are having creative decoration!!^^
so 1U also decorated not bad..^^
got a super big n cute 'zhao cai' cat there...haha..^^
after arrived 1U the 1st things to do is to bought movies ticket..
then go have breakfast wit zk..
bcos he haven eat..haha...
zk brought me to tis restaurant which call "Oriental Cravings"
*Meng Hui love tis restaurant claypot lou shu fen a lot..haha..*
so,let c wat v order..^^
chinese tea is mine,then the claypot lou shu fen n tea is zk..
the lou shu fen reli not bad..delicious..^^
look..
zk very concentrate to ate his claypot lou shu fen..hahaha..
me...^^
(take tis while zk very concentrate to eating)
after finished his breakfast then v go watched movie..^^
the 1st movie v bought is tooth fairy!!^^
tis movie very funny..nice!!^^
after finished watch tooth fairy then the next movie v bought is black ransom..^^
hmmm...tis movie not bad also..nice!!^^
after finished watched tat 2 movies then have our dinner!!^^
da!!ta!!tis japanese restaurant not bad,call "NIPPON YATAIMURA"
I introduce to zk..
after order then wait lo..
c zk..ahahaha...he felt very hungry ady..
cannot tahan...
me..^^
da!!ta!!tis is wat v order..^^
i can introduce u guys,"Pork Mayo Ramen" delicious..^^ 
after finished our dinner,zk buy somethings needed to australia then back home lu..
today my mum got cooked..
wow..!!my mum hundred years cooked once time..haha..
since i ate got a bit full ady,so juz ate a bit my mum's food..hehe...NICE!!^^
love tis soup!!^^
"lao huang gua" soup..
actually any type of soup I also like..hehe..
after dinner,take shower,online a while then sleep lu...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment